Win 5 FREE tickets for the Matt Brown #CryptoJHB Show
Off the back of 4 sold out live events, the Matt Brown Show in conjunction with CryptoTrader and CNBC Africa is holding a one-time exclusive event in Johannesburg on Monday, 15th January covering cryptoasset trading and investment strategy for cryptocurrency traders.
And we are giving away 5 FREE tickets.
Either attend the event in Jozi or join the Live Video Stream from anywhere in the world.
All previous events have sold out and seats are limited!
The experts for this cryptoasset trading and investment strategy masterclass are:
Matt Brown is CEO of Matt Brown Media Group, Digital Kungfu and the host of the Matt Brown Show – a global media platform and podcast that has built a loyal listenership in over 100 countries around the world without spending a cent on advertising. This is the fifth “experiantial podcast” event of it’s kind in South Africa.
Ran Neu-Ner, host of CryptoTrader on CNBC Africa – the worlds first televised cryptocurrency trading show.
Luke Martin, founder of Venture Coinist, who for the first time will be in South Africa sharing his expert views on Cryptoasset trading and investment strategy.
So what do you need to do?
- Open a demo account with EXANTE and get a feel for trading crypto instruments in a paper trading environment
- Predict the Friday 12:00 (lunch time) last traded price (BTC.EXANTE)
Nearest 5 predictions take the tickets.
Lets have some fun,
Unum Trading Desk
Latest posts by Mark Weetman (see all)
- SMART trading : I’m LONG the JSE - 31/05/2018
- Win 5 FREE tickets for the Matt Brown #CryptoJHB Show - 10/01/2018
- A Smoking Hot Business: Accessing The Marijuana Industry via ETFs - 03/01/2018